I can arrange tailor-made guided walking tours in Marrakech:
1- Historical visit: Duration: from 3 to 6 hours:
Monuments like: Koutoubia mosque (from outside), Bahia Palace, Medersa Ben Youssef (with a visit of the famous Jamaa el Fna square and parts of the souks because one has to cross the souks going from the Bahia palace to the Medersa).
More monuments are possible to visit:
- Dar sis Said museum (except Tuesday),
- Tiskiwin museum
- Museum of Marrakech
2- Visit of the Souks of Marrakech: Duration: also 3 to 6 hours:
It is a visit to different handicraft quarters of Marrakech.
Clients will have the opportunity to visit:
- ''Handicraft workplaces of atelier''
- and many shops specialized in different traditional handicraft and different parts of the Souk
This visit can be combined with the nearby Jamma el Fna square.
3- Visit of gardens: Duration 2 to 4 hours:
- The secret garden inside the old city of Marrakech: 50 dirhams entry
- Cyberpark inside the city, free
- Majorelle garden in the modern city. 70 DHS entry
- Menara park: free
4- Visit of the Palmeraie: Duration 2 to 3 hours:
More than 100000 palm trees are in the Palmeraie.
- Camel ride is also possible in the Palmeraie.