HaNoi City Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour (24 hours)
About this tour
- Hanoi City tour Hop on - Hop off is a flexible and convenient tour which combines transportation and sightseeing of the Hanoi capital by double-decker buses. Save money and explore the capital at your own pace. You can get on and off the bus at any bus stop during the trip. Stay as long as you want at each sightseeing stop, then catch any of the Hop-On Hop-Off buses making the loop when you are ready to go.
- Enjoy unlimited rides:
Hanoi City tour Hop on – Hop off has 13 stops going through more than 20 famous attractions, allowing travelers to explore and experience the city in their own way. Visitors will go through Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square – Hoàn Kiếm Lake, St. Joseph’s Cathedral, The Flag Tower of Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Quan Thanh Temple, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Cua Bac Church, The Imperial Citadel of Thang Long, The Temple of Literature, Hoa Lo Prison Relic, Museum of Vietnamese Women, Hanoi Opera House, Hanoi Post Office."
- The hours of operation are 9 AM–12:30 PM and 1 PM–6:30 PM. It starts at the bus station at Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square – Hoan Kiem Lake, the last bus in the morning departs at 12:00 PM and the first bus in the afternoon departs at 1:00 PM. The last bus of the day departs at 5:30 PM from Start Bus Station at Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square – Hoan Kiem Lake.
- Operation time is from 9 AM to 1:30 PM or 1:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- This activity operates in most of the weather conditions.
- Buses depart every 30 minutes.
- One ticket is used one time.
- The entire loop lasts approximately 1 hour 30 mins.
- Meeting Point: Main Bus Station
- Hoan Kiem Lake - Ha Noi old quarter - Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square (Weekday) - No.7 Dinh Tien Hoang St.
- Hanoi Opera house (Weekend) - No.1 Trang Tien St.
- Ending Point: You may get off at any of the designated stops"
Meeting or Pickup Location:
"1- First stop/ Starting point: Mon - Fri: Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square - Hoan Kiem Lake ( No.1 Dinh Tien Hoang st.) Sat -Sun: Hanoi Opera House (No. 1 Trang Tien St.) 2- No. 4B Trang Thi St. Nearby attraction: St. Joseph’s Cathedral - No. 40 Nha Chung St 3- Vietnam Military Museum - No. 28A Dien Bien Phu St. 4- Opposite The Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum - No. 49 Dien Bien Phu St. 5- 100m from Quan Thanh Temple - Quan Thanh & Thanh Nien st. 6- Tran Quoc Pagoda - Thanh Nien St. 7- No.6 Hoang Dieu St. - Nearby attaction: Cua Bac Church - No.56 Phan Dinh Phung St. 8- Opposite The Imperial Citadel of Thang Long - No.19C Hoang Dieu st. 9- The Temple of Literature - No.58 Quoc Tu Giam St. 10- Opposite 52A Ly Thuong Kiet St. Nearby attraction: Hoa Lo Prison Relic - No.1 Hoa Lo St & Quan Su Pagoda. 11- Opposite The Museum of Vietnamese Women - No. 36 Ly Thuong Kiet St. 12- Hanoi Opera House - No. 1 Trang Tien St. 13- Hanoi Post Office - 75 Dinh Tien Hoang St. 14- Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square- Hoan Kiem Lake - Dinh Tien Hoang st."
Average Tour duration (minimum booking):
Transportation provided, if any:
What is included in the Tour, Activity or Experience:
" - Ticket valid tour: Paper voucher/ E-ticket, valid for 24 hours - Earphone + 10 Languages GPS Audio Guide: English, French, Mandarin,Spanish, Russian, Germany, Korea, Japan,Indonesia, Malaysia,... - Vietnamese conical hat,w ater bottle ,raincoast - Profile tours: City map, information tours, ticket, time schedule activities of buses - Insurance on bus - Local-guide attendants & Operator - Free high-speed wifi - Tax - Open top & air-conditioned (downstair) double-decker bus"
What is NOT included in the Tour, Activity or Experience:
" - Hotel pickup and drop-off - Entrance fee to the attractions - Food and drinks - Pick up airport - Tips"
Local Food Tours
Local Art Classes
Local Cooking Classes
Shows & Concerts
Local Language Lessons
Meet Celebrity Tours
Private Car Tours
Languages Spoken by Host:
Local cash needed, if any:
Pay by local cash/ or credit card
Is the Tour or Experience Customizable:
Special rules or restrictions, if any:
Cancellation Policy (if different from TourPeer default Policy):
Refund 100% money back before cancellation 72 hours, non-refund after 24h