Sapa 2 Days 1 Night Village Trekking
Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van & Cat Cat - Sin Chai
Day 1: Trekking- Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van village - Sapa
1. Pick up at the train station when you arrive and transfer to Sapa by a shared bus.
2. Early check-in is possible if you arrive when a room available, otherwise, we will provide you a basic room where you can have a shower.
3. 8:00 am- Have breakfast in Sapa town and start the trip at 9:00 am.
4. Begin with a 6km of down walking to the southeast of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. Continue a 2km-trek down to Lao Chai village through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people.
5. Lunch will be with a local family. It gives you a chance to learn about the local architecture which is full of their daily lifestyles and exclusive customs. Enjoy the landscapes on the way.
6. The last trek is about 2Km to the bus stop in Tavan, then get back to Sapa by a jeep or minivan.
7. Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner are included. Stay overnight at the hotel in Sapa.
Day2: Trekking- Cat Cat & Sin Chai village – Lao Cai station
1. Walk downwards to the South-west of Sapa (around 4 km) to visit Cat Cat village of the Black H’mong.
2. Relax at the foot of the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station that was constructed by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam.
3. Enjoy the picnic lunch by the side of the river, and then walk the next 3 km to Sin Chai, the village located at the foot of Fansipan Mountain, “the roof of Vietnam and Indochina”.
4. Take a jeep ride to return back to Sapa.