Sign up with email
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TOURPEER IS NOT A PARTY TO ANY AGREEMENTS ENTERED INTO BETWEEN TOUR PROVIDERS AND TRAVELERS, NOR IS TOURPEER AN AGENT OR INSURER. THE SERVICES ARE INTENDED TO BE USED TO FACILITATE THE CONNECTIONS BETWEEN TOUR PROVIDERS AND TRAVELERS. TOURPEER CANNOT AND DOES NOT CONTROL THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN ANY LISTINGS OR PROFILES AND THE CONDITION, LEGALITY OR SUITABILITY OF ANY EXPERIENCES. TOURPEER HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE CONDUCT OF TOUR PROVIDERS, TRAVELERS AND OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICES OR ANY EXPERIENCES, AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY IN THIS REGARD. ACCORDINGLY, THE PLANNING OR PARTAKING OF ANY EXPERIENCES ARE AT THE TOUR PROVIDER’S AND/OR TRAVELER’S OWN RISK.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS: These terms and conditions govern the TourPeer Refund Policy (the “Refund Policy”) available to Travelers who book and pay for an Experience listed by a Tour Provider through the TourPeer platform, and suffer a Travel Issue and the obligations of the Tour Provider associated with the Refund Policy.
- The Tour Provider of the Experience (i) cancels a reservation within 24 hours before the scheduled start of the reservation, (ii) fails to arrive for the Experience within 15 minutes of the scheduled start time, or (iii) fails to provide the Traveler with the reasonable ability to access the Experience (e.g., by allowing the Traveler access to the space in which the Experience will happen or begin if applicable).
- The description of the Experience in the listing on our website is materially inaccurate with respect to (i) the duration of the Experience, (ii) the content of the Experience (including but not limited to the stated activities or sites, as applicable), or (iii) the physical location of the Experience. c) During the Traveler’s Experience, conditions do not meet safety or health hazards that would be reasonably expected, given the nature of the particular Experience, in our judgment.
CONDITIONS TO RAISE A CLAIM FOR TRAVEL ISSUE: Only a Traveler may submit a claim for a Travel Issue. If you are a Traveler, in order to submit a valid claim for a Travel Issue and receive the benefits with respect to your reservation, you are required to meet each of the following conditions:
- You must report the Travel Issue to TourPeer in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with information (including evidence) about the Experience and the circumstances of the Travel Issue within 24 hours after the start of your reservation, and must respond to any requests by us for additional information or cooperation on the Travel Issue;
- You must not have directly or indirectly caused the Travel Issue (through your action, omission or negligence); and
- You must have used reasonable efforts to try to remedy the circumstances of the Travel Issue with the Tour Provider prior to making a claim for a Travel Issue (and you must provide evidence of having done so).
If you are a Tour Provider, and if (i) TourPeer determines that a Traveler has suffered a Travel Issue related to an Experience listed by you and (ii) TourPeer either reimburses that Traveler any amount up to the amount paid by the Traveler through the Site for the Experience or provides an alternative Experience to the Traveler, you agree to reimburse TourPeer up to the amount paid by TourPeer within 30 days of TourPeer’s request. Alternatively, for transactions booked using PayPal, TourPeer would get in touch with you (The Tour Provider) and request you to initiate a refund to the Traveler by logging into your PayPal dashboard. In such a case, you agree to co-operate with TourPeer and help initiate a refund to the Traveler, as requested and agreed upon. All determinations of TourPeer with respect to the Traveler Refund Policy, including without limitation the size of any refund to the Traveler, shall be final and binding on the Travelers and Tour Providers.
TRAVELER CANCELS: If an Experience is canceled by Traveler before 24 hours from the start date and time of the Experience, TourPeer will endeavor to refund Traveler the fees paid for any Itinerary items that have not yet been booked, minus the Service Fee. Fees for Itinerary items that have already been booked are non-refundable. Due to the varying nature of different experiences, we highly suggest Travelers to review the individual Tour Provider’s Cancelation Policy (If mentioned) at the bottom of every Tour listing on our website. This cancelation policy may supersede the TourPeer General Cancelation Policy in certain cases and hence should be given priority consideration at the time of making a booking.
TOUR PROVIDER CANCELS: Whenever possible TourPeer will connect Traveler to an alternate Provider who can fulfill request. If not, TourPeer will refund the Total Fees for such booking to the applicable Traveler within a commercially reasonable time of the cancellation. Due to the varying nature of different experiences, we highly suggest Travelers to review the individual Tour Provider’s Cancelation Policy (If mentioned) at the bottom of every Tour listing on our website. This cancelation policy may supersede the TourPeer General Cancelation Policy in certain cases and hence should be given priority consideration at the time of making a booking.
OUTSIDE FACTORS AFFECTING CANCELATION POLICY: Certain Experiences may depend on factors outside either party’s control, such as weather (“Outside Factors”). The Tour Provider has the discretion as to whether Outside Factors will prevent the Experience from taking place. As a Tour Provider, if you need to cancel an Experience due to Outside Factors, you must contact the Traveler and TourPeer (at email@example.com) as early as possible. Subject to the Traveler’s consent, the Tour Provider and the Traveler may choose to reschedule the Experience for another date. If the Experience cannot be rescheduled, the Traveler should contact TourPeer so we may assist in finding a replacement Experience. For clarity, in the event the alternative Experience is of a higher price than the former, you may be responsible for any difference in price. In the event the alternative Experience is of a lower price, you may be entitled to a partial refund for the difference. As a Traveler, if you have contacted TourPeer as provided above and TourPeer is unable to find you a replacement Experience, TourPeer may refund the Total Fees for such booking to the applicable Traveler within a commercially reasonable time of the cancellation.
TAXES: You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for determining your applicable tax reporting requirements in consultation with your tax advisors. TourPeer cannot and does not offer tax-related advice to any users of the Services. Additionally, please note that each Tour Provider is responsible for determining local indirect taxes and for including any applicable taxes to be collected or obligations relating to applicable taxes within Itineraries.