1. A great journey of Da Nang Night Tour & Han River Cruise with its main attractions guided by Aodai riders for ultimate local experience.
2. An exotic experience of Da Nang’s best local foods, Scooter, Cruise, Nightlife, and Culture.
3. Great performance of Cham Pa dancing on Da Nang Han River Cruise gliding down the Han River with stunning skyline views.
4. Explore the city’s iconic sights such as its street markets, bridges, and pristine beaches.
5. Feel the buzz of coastal Da Nang city as your guide drives you to your destinations.
6. Immerse yourself in the local culture as you taste Da Nang’s best local Foods and interact with the residents.
*What to expect:
Hit the streets with this thrilling Da Nang’s Scooter Tour! Guided by a professional Aodai-wearing female biker, you’re in for an ultimate Vietnamese experience. Hop on for an exciting journey around the city’s top tourist destinations and get ready for must-try activities. Da Nang Night tour begins with a visit to Da Nang’s iconic bridges – Dragon, Love Lock, and Han River Bridges – the stops that give you gorgeous views of the Han River and the town’s coastline.
Next, go for a shopping trip at the local night market. Overwhelm your senses with the buzz of the place as you roam around for souvenirs. After bargaining for a discount, head on to the Sun Wheel Area, a lively amusement park in the area. See local life in motion as families enjoy rides of every kind. Slow down the night with a visit to the Cathedral Church. Marvel at the gothic interior as you offer a simple prayer.
To recharge, fill up with the Best Local Foods in Da Nang prepared by locals. End the tour with a Han River Cruise (a typical bamboo structure with the space of 3 floors Cruise) on the Han River while you sip your chosen drink with a great Cham Pa dance performance on the Han Cruise to go under these bridges:Han River Bridge –the only swing bridge in Vietnam, Thuan Phuoc Bridge – the longest cable bridge in Vietnam, Dragon Bridge –the world’s longest iron dragon, Tran Thi Ly Bridge – a unique leaning pillar, cable-stayed system sailing out to the sea.
Complete with free pick up and drop off service, Da Nang Night Tour & Han River Cruise package is worth every penny if you’re looking to experience everyday life in Vietnam.
If you take Da Nang Night Tour & Han River Cruise on the weekends, it is a great choice for seeing Dragon’s water and fire show at 9.pm.
6:00:pm: Meet up with Aodai rider, also your personal guide.
6:00:pm-6:10:pm: Hotel pick up on scooter(Vietnam motorbike)
6:15:pm: Start tour
Visit Dragon Bridge
Han River Bridge
See Night Market
Visit Sun Wheel
Enjoy one local food
8:00:pm: Get on the Han River Cruise
Enjoy a cup of tea/coffee/local beer/juice with Cham Pa dancing on Han Cruise.
9:30:pm: End of tour, drop off at hotel or original meeting point.
40 USD/Guest(For the group of 4-8 guests).
22 USD/Children-Seating with adult.
Free of charge for infants (under 3 years).