1. Da Nang Food Adventure & Han Cruise Sunset is a great journey for any guest when visiting Da Nang city.
2. An exotic experience of a variety of local food including seafood and joining for making local cakes or Vietnam pizza for yourselves.
3. Great performance of Cham Pa dancing on Han Cruise gliding down the Han River with stunning skyline views.
4. Explore Da Nang’s beautiful hidden spots and sights, when we zip you places from places on the motorbike
5. Welcome the Romantic Sunset on Han River Cruise with many great photos when the city witnesses the connecting day and night time.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
1. Pick up on the scooter(Vietnam motorbike) by our Aodai riders, who are also your personal guides for making local cakes or Vietnam pizza and you tasting it; that is our first start to this journey.
2. Then, our Aodai riders will take you to taste some local cakes in banana leaves and best Vietnam Pho(Cooked by Hanoi people)or Bun Bo Hue or Com Hen(Cooked by Hue people). After that, we take a walk on Dragon Bridge and Love Bridge to take great photos of Sunset.
3. At 6.pm, you get on board of Han River Cruise (Danang’s biggest river cruise with a bamboo structure with the space of 3 floors for 250 guests) for amazing feelings on the water to see the connecting day and night time while sipping cold beer and enjoying the great Champa dancing as the Cruise goes under many beautiful bridges for about 1.3 hours.
4. Finishing the tour of Han Cruise trip at 7.30.pm, our Adai riders take you to visit other sightseeing places like Pink Church, Han River Bridge, Old Pagoda before we take you to taste BBQ seafood (prawn, fish, squid, oyster, etc) and selection of dessert before we take you back to your hotel.
Completing with free pick up and drop off service, DaNang Food Tour & Han River Cruise package is worth every penny if you’re looking for a memorable tour in Vietnam.
-Duration: 5 Hours.
-Meet up with Aodai riders.
-Da Nang Food Adventure & Han Cruise Sunset starts after meeting up in 10 minutes.
-Experience making local cakes and Vietnam pizza.
-Taste local cakes or Vietnam pizza that you made for your self.
-Visit the flower market.
-Taste a variety of local cakes in banana leaves.
-Enjoy best Vietnamese Food (Pho or Bun Bo Hue or Com Hen).
-Visit outside Sun wheel areas and old temples.
-Welcome Sunset on Dragon Bridge and Love Bridge.
-Get on the Han River Cruise
-Enjoy a cup of tea/coffee/local beer/juice with Cham Pa dancing on Han Cruise.
-Get off the Han Cruise for a city tour.
-Taste variety of BBQ seafood (prawn, squid, oyster, fish, etc).
-Drop you off at the hotel.
26 USD/Children-Seating with an adult.
Free of charge for infants ( under 3 years).