Hoa Lu - Tam Coc day trip
About this tour
1. 7:30 - 8 am: Pick up at your hotel, then depart to Ninh Binh. On the way, you can see the rural picture of Vietnam with green fields, buffalos eating grass, ducks swimming, etc.
2. 10 am: Arrive Hoa Lu- the first capital of Vietnam in the 10th century. The guide will take you inside Dinh’s Temples (Worship Dinh King) and Le King’s Temple (worship Le King) where you can gain more understanding about our history.
3. 11:30 am: Get on bus to Tam Coc, then have lunch of special Vietnamese dishes.
4. 1 pm: Get on a small boat for visiting Tam Coc which takes about two and a half hours. The local people will take you to discover the beauty of the landscape of ”Ha Long Bay On Land” and also for the sightseeing of two green rice fields with great limestones and wonderful caves.
5. 4 pm: Get on the bus to come back to Ha Noi.
Meeting or Pickup Location:
Average Tour duration (minimum booking):
Transportation provided, if any:
Bus transfer with A/C pick up – Drop off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
What is included in the Tour, Activity or Experience:
Included: A/C bus, boat, entrance fees, lunch, English speaking guide.
What is NOT included in the Tour, Activity or Experience:
Drinks and travel insurance, Tips and other charges that are not clearly mentioned above
Local Food Tours
Local Art Classes
Local Cooking Classes
Shows & Concerts
Local Language Lessons
Meet Celebrity Tours
Private Car Tours
Languages Spoken by Host:
Local cash needed, if any:
Is the Tour or Experience Customizable:
Daily group tour
Special rules or restrictions, if any:
Cancellation Policy (if different from TourPeer default Policy):
Free cancellation 1 days departure