Kampot Bicycle tour- See The Unseen
About this tour
Join us on a half-day bicycle tour to see the “unseen” parts of Kampot! Visit a lotus farm and a rice mill, view vast fields of paddy, and say hi to the local villagers! You will be guided by our friendly and knowledgeable student guides, many of whom have lived in Kampot all their lives.
1. Rice wine: An authentic rice wine distillation family is a new start-up home industry in the small village. You will get a chance to learn how rice wine is made and enjoy the tasting.
2. Buddhist Temple (Wat): We will head to a pagoda frequented by the local community. Here, your guide will tell you more about religion in Cambodia, as well as the cultural practices connected to it.
3. Spectacular Rice Paddies: After Buddhist Temple, we will cycle along Kampot’s paddy fields. Be ready to be amazed by this spectacular scenery, and be sure to photograph it! You will also see paddy farmers at work, many of who still use traditional farming methods to plant and harvest their crop.
4. Local Basket: Our final stop will be the basket family. The smiling ladies will welcome all the tourists with their hand made products. You will be more than happy to experience how they weave the basket from bamboo and learn about their micro-economy trade.
Meeting or Pickup Location:
Pick up at your hotel in Kampot town.
Average Tour duration (minimum booking):
Transportation provided, if any:
Transportation is provided
What is included in the Tour, Activity or Experience:
Hotel pick up and drop off Senior, Local guides, Local bike, helmet, and a full set of first aid kits Snacks and drinking water Cold towel after your ride
What is NOT included in the Tour, Activity or Experience:
Travel insurance, Personal expense
Local Food Tours
Local Art Classes
Local Cooking Classes
Shows & Concerts
Local Language Lessons
Meet Celebrity Tours
Private Car Tours
Languages Spoken by Host:
Local cash needed, if any:
Beside US dollar we accept our local currency Reil
Is the Tour or Experience Customizable:
Special rules or restrictions, if any:
To do this tour we require the customers understand English
Cancellation Policy (if different from TourPeer default Policy):
- Prior to the start of your tour, your booking must be confirmed by Butterfly Tours - If you have booked our tour through a travel agent, hotel, guesthouse, or any of our partners, please bring the receipt of your payment to our office on the day of your tour - If you are incapable of riding your bike or choose to quit halfway through the tour, your tour payment will not be refunded - If you cannot continue riding for the full length of tour and you decide to return, you will have to cover the cost of your transportation fee - If cancellation is made more than 5 days before the date of departure, we will fully refund your deposit - If cancellation is made less than 2 to 4 days before the date of departure, we will refund 50% of your deposit. - If cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the date of departure, you will not be entitled to a refund - Turning up late at the start of your tour for whatever reason is considered a late cancellation. You will not be entitled to a refund. - No refund will be made should you voluntarily leave the tour early for any reason, including not being of adequate ability to ride a bicycle during the tour